Last night at like 12:30 my dad and i went to blockbuster to buy twilight! I was so excited, and before we went, i called the one that's closest to us. The woman said that they were having a party at the red wood road one, and some of the cast would actually be there! So we went, and there were NO twilight stars there! I was SO mad. But we got the movie for like $25.00 and we wanted full screen but they only had widescreen! UGH! But i brought it home and watched like 2 hours of it and then i fell asleep. So i finished the parts that i missed, then i watched it with Arianne. Then i watched it on the computer. So I have seen it 3 times in theaters and 3 times at home. :) LOL! Then i had to clean the living room and yeah.
Hope you have a good day! Erika
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Twilight day!
Posted by Erika at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I saw it 8 times in the theater and 3 times at home so far...LOL
Post a Comment